CPM or CPC really confused?!!
Hi Jolia, thanks for the question.
CPC stands for Cost Per Click
- You advertise on Google or Facebook, you only pay them when there are people to click on your ads.
- To calculate CPC, Google has a great video to illustrate it (Please refer to the link below)
CPM stands for Cost per thousand impressions (Numbers of your ads appear)
- When advertisers pay for exposure of their message to a specific audience.
- For example, a $2 CPM means $2 for 1000 ad views.
For Facebook Ads, you have to:
1) Filter your market by using Facebook "Design Your Advert" page.
2) Filter by Keyword, by location, by age and by gender.
3) You have to be very creative in writing your ad, bear in mind that your ads should convince people to buy your products and services, not inform them you have the products or services. Try to tell them what your products or services can do for them not tell them what your products or services features. This applies to Google as well.
4) Use only related images. People hate when they get cheated. I have seems a lot of people using Robert Kiyosaki's picture or beautiful girls pictures to sell multi level marketing products.
Hope I answered your question!
You are fully did it
it is what i am looking to know about
but could you please tell me some attractive words relevant to computer shop offers site